Friday, February 22, 2008

Please Forgive!


Scarlett & Savannah Pearman, Waxahachie(Valentine Card Portrait)


For 2 days now I've promised to post some of my latest creations....well, please forgive! Our house has been hit by the cold/fever virus. Avery has had it and so has dear hubby! I hope to get something posted this weekend. Keeping my fingers crossed! :0)

I'm currently working on lots of hairbows for canton which is quickly approaching next weekend. I've gotten in about 40 new spools of adorable printed ribbon....so yummy! I love to make hairbows...could make them in my sleep. If you need a hairbow....let me know! I enjoy custom orders!


For now i'll post some of the portrait sessions I've taken in the last few months! Enjoy! Thanks to all of those that have called upon me to take their family portraits.....I truly appreciate your business! Spring will be quickly approaching so be sure to call for a "Spring Portrait Session"! Have a blessed day!
Dylan Vaughan, Waxahachie Savannah Pearman, Waxahachie

The Skelly's, Lake Highlands The Hamilton's, Waxahachie


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Great pics! You did an awesome job.