Monday, March 17, 2008

Back Home

It feels good to be back in Texas! Avery and I traveled to Kansas and spent 9 days visiting my parents. It was a wonderful visit which included lots of great shopping with MeeMaw, delicious homecooked food, seeing friends and family and much more!

I got my parents new computer up and running towards the end of our stay because I was having major withdrawals from the internet! LOL! So, I'm a little behind on my blog postings due to no internet for the majority of the trip!

This week will be a crazy week. I'm busily preparing for our 6th Annual Neighbor & Friends Garage Sale and have several Spring Portrait sessions booked(weather cooperating). I host this sale at my house every year on Good Friday. It's going to be a MONSTER SALE this year. I've had so much time since closing the store to clean and organize.....my 2 car garage is packed to the brim of goodies to discard. Now, I just have to price it all! I will also have lots of totes, luggage, shoes, purses,and jewelry left from my fall shows that I'm going to have drastically reduced. I don't want to store them until next Fall. So don't miss out!

Off to start pricing! If you want more details on the Monster Garage Sale...drop me an email! This will be one you won't want to miss!

I'll post more later!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Glad to see you are back in town and back to blogging. anxious for our trip to Canton