Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So Proud!

It's a dreary Wednedsay here in Waxahachie,TX. The tornado sirens just went off and not sure really why? There doesn't seem to be any bad weather. I'm trying to get in the mood to craft and post some items for sale but seem too busy texting my girlfriends and surfing the net! I really should get busy while princess is taking her nap.
I promise to post some treasures for sale later today but for now I just wanted to post one of my "So proud moments".

Follow this link to read about a friend of our families and a former student of mine. She is playing Varisty Basketball for Kansas State University(where I received my B.S. in Elem. Ed---GO CATS!!!). She has an awesome personality and just a great gal! Way to go Shalee....I'm proud of all you've accomplished!

And if her mother Jane is reading this.....a special kuddos goes out to you! Shalee's mother was always my favorite teacher in high school and taught me so much! Jane has always been so support of all my businesses through the years and continues to be a great customer when I go home to Kansas for shows! Thanks Jane and I know you and Steve are so proud of your children!

Link to article: http://www.acecollins.com/heroes.html

Link to KSU page: http://www.kstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=3103&SPID=214&DB_OEM_ID=400&ATCLID=158268&Q_SEASON=2006

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Get busy...go make something! LOL. Actually, go take care of yourself and get better. I'm going to do the same.

c